Thursday, June 27, 2013

Canmake Whip Mousse Lip in 02 Orange

The Canmake Whip Mousse Lip in 02 Orange was in fact my first orange lippie for 2013.

This product received several good reviews online and I decided to get it when it was on offer at Watsons. 



Not a doefeet applicator. I think the description of fuzzy spatula comes closest. 

 
It is supposed to be a matte orange, but the colour leans towards coral on me. I actually do like the shade, however, this is not a product for dry lips. The product did not appear to have any significant scent, which is a plus point. 

Although I smear on a heavy duty lip moisturiser beforehand and blot away the excess before applying the Mousse Lip, the product highlights the dry condition of my lips. I have yet to try this as a cheek colour but do believe the colour might work as blusher.

Would I repurchase this? Not likely but I would recommend it to friends who do not have dry lips. 

Disclaimer: I received no payment or payment in kind for writing this blog post. Any opinions expressed are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment